On the morning of 15th November, RUPP SISU was offically launched. The launching ceremony was attended by social innovators, stakeholders, authorized and responsible persons from GCU and delegations from partner universities and organizations.
- Kasetsart University Social Innovation Support Unit Visit by Social Innovation in Southeast Asia Project partners and MOU signing between the Faculty of Social Sciences and TSIS Partnership Ltd., 22 March 2018, Faculty of Social Sciences.
- Cambodian duo’s Eco-Plastic takes second in Bhutan startup challenge
- How does the agency for social innovation arise? Enabling social innovation capacity in Thailand and Myanmar
- For the Social Innovation Award, 2017, there were over 100 participants in this activities
- – Joined the University Expo 2018, 2-4 March 2018, in order to promote SEASIN. This exhibition included all outstanding innovation projects of all University in Thailand. In this exhibition, we presented SEASIN project and the project that have been awarded under KUSISU