TCU SISU firstly provided the training for trainer on basic sewing course starting from 24 July 2018 at TCU Technical Exploitation Room. The training will take six weeks to complete the basic course. The first step training will complete at the end of August. Then, TCU SISU will provide cascade training to other students who are interested in design and fashion for the purpose of creating their own small business during higher education. In addition, TCU SISU will invite the rural women to the TCU SISU Technical exploitation room to learn the basic sewing course as a cascade training. Thus, TCU SISU will contribute to the society development and enhance society-university relationship.
- UiTM SISU Social Innovation Studio 1
- UiTM SISU Social Innovation Studio 2
- Social Media Use to Promote Participation Collaboration and Transparency in Local Government
- Southeast Asian Social Innovation Network 2nd International Conference Bangkok, Thailand 8 – 9 October 2019
- BMC – Business Model Competition Cambodia 2019 Finals