TCU SISU firstly provided the training for trainer on basic sewing course starting from 24 July 2018 at TCU Technical Exploitation Room. The training will take six weeks to complete the basic course. The first step training will complete at the end of August. Then, TCU SISU will provide cascade training to other students who are interested in design and fashion for the purpose of creating their own small business during higher education. In addition, TCU SISU will invite the rural women to the TCU SISU Technical exploitation room to learn the basic sewing course as a cascade training. Thus, TCU SISU will contribute to the society development and enhance society-university relationship.
- Visit of Minister of Education
- Check out the event we’re co-curating with Make a Difference Institute in Hong Kong next month – get in touch if you’d like to find out more!
- Interested in social innovation and universities?
- Millennial reflections on social entrepreneurship & innovation – Chloe Tee
- Invitation for TCU SISU library