As part of the European Commission funded project, Southeast Asian Social Innovation Network (SEASIN), we hosted an international social innovation gathering in Kuala Lumpur on 8th-9th October. The event is the first international gathering in the region that explored the unique role that higher education institutions can play in making social innovation happen. It brought together academics, practitioners, change makers, and students to co-create a future agenda for social innovation.
- What’s coming up in 2019?
- TCU SISU’s Research Paper Reading on Social Entrepreneur and Social Entrepreneurship
- The Journal of Asian Public Policy is calling for submissions!
- TU SISU is gearing up for an exciting competition that will award the winning team with trips to Europe
- The city as collective intelligence: Geoff Mulgan