As part of the European Commission funded project, Southeast Asian Social Innovation Network (SEASIN), we hosted an international social innovation gathering in Kuala Lumpur on 8th-9th October. The event is the first international gathering in the region that explored the unique role that higher education institutions can play in making social innovation happen. It brought together academics, practitioners, change makers, and students to co-create a future agenda for social innovation.
- UiTM SISU Social Innovation Studio 1
- UiTM SISU Social Innovation Studio 2
- Social Media Use to Promote Participation Collaboration and Transparency in Local Government
- Southeast Asian Social Innovation Network 2nd International Conference Bangkok, Thailand 8 – 9 October 2019
- BMC – Business Model Competition Cambodia 2019 Finals